Fall comfort is what it's all about in this issue of Taste. Cooler weather brings heartier appetites for substantial food and drink. As a resource for entertaining ideas, be sure to get all new recipes featuring fall fare. From beets, Greek dishes and cheese to cozy, new comfort foods, there's something to try every day of the season. For those wanting to discover more about the world of beverage alcohol, be sure to read up on Bordeaux, Quails' Gate Winery and the history of distilling (spirits) in Canada. There's a lot in store and everything you need for perfect fall entertaining!
Pick up your copy in stores or read it online (click on View Digital Copy). In addition to the usual columns like Ask An Expert, the following are featured this issue:
- A Spirited History: Distilling in Canada
- How to be a Potluck V.I.P.: Easy and delicious recipes that will sure impress whether you're the host or the guest.
- Cooking with Beer: Recipes to inspire you to cook with a brew.
- Cocktails in the Kitchen: Fantastic desserts and a pasta dish using spirits and inspired by the lovely cocktail.
- Lumière: An elegant experience.
- A Night In, The New Night Out: Stress-free socializing.
- The Pear Essentials: Recipes using a very versatile fruit.
- The Charm of Cheese: Three delicious recipes made with cheese.
- Coffee as Dessert: Sweet tooth alert - perfect coffee-inspired endings to any meal.