Focusing on Home for the Holidays, this winter issue is full of great ideas for your next party at home. Whether it's a holiday get-together with friends or family, you'll find out how to fill your bar with the spirits of the season, gifts that are ready-to-give yet impress plus an abundance of drink and food recipes.
As new year rolls in, relax and read up on celebrity chef Anna Olson who shares a few of her favourite winter recipes with TASTE readers. It's a fun issue with more recipes, articles and ideas. Enjoy the season and this issue of TASTE!
Pick up a copy in stores or read it online (click View Digital Copy below). In addition to our regular columns like Ask An Expert and Consultants' Choice, be sure to read these featured columns and try the recipes:
- Special Section on Holiday Home Entertaining — Stocking Your Holiday Bar, Mocktails, The Progressive Wine List
- A Spirited History (Part 2): Distilling in Canada
- Bar Star: Brad Stanton from UVA
- Chinese New Year and Other Reasons to Dine Out in Hong Kong
- Hart House Restaurant — a Hearty Heritage
- Warm Winter Braises — from humble to rich and rewarding
- Savoury Tarts: last-minute party pleasers
- Holiday Baking from Around the World: international delights
- Icewine — Canada's Calling Card
- Snowed In — Cabin Fare
- Sparkling Wine Duets