Jump or Step into a career
BC Liquor Stores is dedicated to the highest quality of customer service, delivered with friendliness, individual pride, initiative, and retail passion! If you fit this description and you are prepared to work in a fast paced environment, we encourage you to apply to become a part of BC Liquor Stores.
Career opportunities exist within our corporate office, retail stores, wholesale customer centre, and distribution (warehouse) centres.
Current Career Opportunities
Please visit our corporate site at www.bcldb.com/about/careers to learn more and apply for current career opportunities. Details on required qualifications will be identified in the posting and job description.
Search for current opportunities with the provincial government, including BC Liquor Stores and the Liquor Distribution Branch at www.gov.bc.ca/myhr/employment.
Retail Store Career Information
At BC Liquor Stores, there is a wide variety of full- and part-time career opportunities in our retail stores including:
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Supervisor
- Product Consultant
- Sales Associate
Entry Level Qualifications for a BC Liquor Store Sales Associate (Retail Store):
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following qualification requirements:
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Be able to legally work in Canada
- Be able to provide excellent customer service
- Be able to understand and communicate effectively in English
- Be able to demonstrate aptitude for cashier and related duties, including calculations
- Be able to perform physically demanding work, including lifting 20-25 kg boxes
- Be willing to handle large volumes of non-sterilized empty bottle returns, including operating machinery
For exciting and challenging retail auxiliary opportunities, please submit your cover letter and resume at any BC Liquor Store.