Product returns are processed at the customer service counter at BC Liquor Stores.
What is BC Liquor Stores' policy on returning products?You can return any product purchased at BC Liquor Stores with a receipt to any BC Liquor Store for a full refund.
- it must be no more than 60 days since the date of purchase;
- the product must be in saleable condition;
- refunds will be processed in the original method of tender;
- returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
WHAT IS SALEABLE CONDITION?
This means that the product:
- is unopened with caps, seals, labels, and original packaging intact and with no visible tampering;
- is in its original condition;
- is in its original selling unit (e.g. full case);
- has no evidence of deterioration with age; and
- is not stale-dated, unless the receipt shows that it was recently purchased.
How many products can I return at any given time?
There is no limit to the number or value of products returned at any given time. However, if the value of the product returned is equal to or exceeds $2,500 including tax, the return is subject to a 10% restocking fee and may be processed through the BC Liquor Stores’ Head Office.
CAN I RETURN GIFT CARDS?
Gift cards cannot be returned.