Cumin-Roasted Carrots With Lemon Honey Yogurt Dressing
IngredientsServes Serves 8
- Preheat oven to 450 F (230 C).
- Toss together carrots, orange juice, cumin, thyme, bay leaves and oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper. Roset tossing occasionally, until carrots are starting to caramelize and are fork tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves and set aside while preparing dressing.
- In medium-sized bowl whisk together yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey and chopped cilantro. Season to taste with salt and thin to desired consistency with water.
- To serve, place carrots on serving platter and drizzle with some of the Lemon Honey Yogurt Dressing.
- Garnish carrots with extra cilantro leaves and serve with remaining dressing.