Escape de Uva
10 to 15 red grapes, plus extra for garnish
4 to 5 mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
1 oz (30 ml) Flor De Caña 5-Year-Old Rum
¾ oz (22 ml) Martini Bianco
1 oz (30 ml) lemon juice
1½ oz (45 ml) La Marca Prosecco
lemon zest, to serve
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle grapes and mint.
- Add remaining ingredients, except Prosecco.
- Add ice, shake vigorously, then fine strain into a glass, leaving no mint or grapes in drink.
- Top with Prosecco, then garnish with a mint sprig and a couple of grapes on a cocktail pick.
- Express oil from a zest of lemon and serve.