Raspberry Rosé Sorbet
IngredientsServes about 4 cups (1 L)
¾ cup (175 ml) granulated sugar
1 cup (250 ml) water
4 cups (1 L) frozen raspberries
1½ cups (375 ml) sparkling rosé
fresh raspberries, for garnish (optional)
4 sprigs mint, leaves only, for garnish (optional)
- Prechill ice cream bowl for minimum 12 hours.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and water to a boil. Stir sugar until fully dissolved then add raspberries. Cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Using a high-powered blender, blend on high until puréed. Pour into a container and chill in refrigerator for about 6 hours. Once chilled, add sparkling rosé.
- In bowl of an ice cream machine, churn mixture until sorbet is formed, about 20 minutes. Place in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- To serve, scoop into a coupe glass and top with sparkling rosé. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint sprig, if using.